How Do I Place An Order?
Once you've found something you like simply add it to your cart! You can complete the check out process directly through the website for furniture or through Etsy for all signs! If you are looking to customize a piece, please contact me prior to check out. If your local to the Concord, Clayton, Walnut Creek. Pleasant Hill, Alamo, Danville area please contact me prior to check to arrange pick-up or you can get a quote for shipping.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Please inquire to see if I can accommodate your deadline. Otherwise I give a standard estimated shipping time of 1-2 weeks. Shipping times can run longer during the summer months as I am a vendor as several local events. I do not ship my furniture. If you are out of the area, you must arrange pick up of your purchased item.
Don't see exactly what you are looking for?
No problem! I love making custom pieces that will fit perfectly in your home. Contact me with your custom order request and I will make a piece that is uniquely you. All conversations will be responded to within 24-48 hours Monday - Friday.
Custom and personalized orders
All custom requests are made to order. Please be sure to:
1. View the color options shown under the "custom signs" sections under the "shop" tab and specify the exact color of your liking, if one is not mentioned, a variation will be chosen for you. This includes font and stain colors.
For furniture: please contact me with more information and I will do my best to accommodate you.
2. Most of my signs come with D-Ring(s) however, some have jute twin and or ribbon. Smaller framed signs are self standing and will not come with any hanging mechanism unless requested prior to the order being placed. Please read each listing carefully as each listing differs.
3. Once a custom size is cut, and assembled, there can not be any altering to the size of the sign.
4. After the initial design work is done, I will send a digital proof of the design for approval. Customers can request changes up to 3 digital proofs. After the first 3, a $5 per proof charge will be given for additional design time. Additional proofs can be purchased here.
5. Once your proof is approved, there can not be any altering to the sign as it is painted immediately.
What happens when my package arrives damaged?
If your package arrives damaged, in order to receive a partial to full refund, you MUST; (1) notify the shop owner within 2 days of delivery and NO LATER and (2) include pictures of the damaged item and its packaging. There are no exceptions to these rules. Reason being, merchandise can arrive completely intact and customers can either drop or damage and contact me and expect a replacement or full refund. (I hate to be this way, but I have had people do this. I know it's awful isn't it?)
Secure Ordering & Payment Options
I accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Paypal and Square. Cash is an option if you live locally. I do NOT accept checks.
Returns & Refunds
I do not accept returns or exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations:
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase. Unless you have ordered a custom sign or reserved a piece of furniture, at that time a portion of your purchase will be kept as I start working on projects immediately.
Signs- One coat of sealer is applied to the wood to help protect the sign therefore it is not recommended to use the sign for prolonged periods of time outdoors.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information:
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Sign Sizing details
Id be happy to make a sign with a single piece of wood or with several. Please keep in mind when you are choosing your sign measurements you are aware of these common lumber dimensions.
For example if you want 3 pieces of wood made by 1x4's, each piece is really only 3.5" wide, therefore the overall sign is only 10.5" tall by however wide you choose.
Nominal Size -vs- Actual Size
1×2" - 3/4" thick × 1-1/2” wide
1×4" - 3/4" × 3-1/2"
1×6" - 3/4" × 5-1/2"
1×8" - 3/4" × 7-1/4"
1x10" - 3/4" × 9-1/2"
What are your business hours?
I always aim to respond quickly to messages at any time of day during the week, but I do operate normal business hours like a store front. I observe all postal holidays.
What is the best way to reach you?